7 July 2014

me on monday and a reminder

Hello, hello.
I am linking up with Sian and sharing 'me on Monday.' In my happy place, at my desk, working on this and that. A quilt here, a bit of painting there, some postcard writing in between.


It's been a long skirt wearing, cream tea eating, strawberry munching, tennis watching sort of weekend. Thrown into that were trampoline building, church going, photo taking and board game playing. One of those glorious summer weekends were it doesn't feel like a lot happens but in hindsight it really has. Do you know the sort?


This is also me on Monday issuing a little reminder....
Wednesday 9th. I'm challenging you to find one photo and tell its story in twenty words, then link back. 
(it's amazing how far twenty words will take you, as I have just shown in a reminder less than twenty words long!)
Looking forward to seeing you there! (Last month's beautiful entries can be found here)




14 comments:

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Sounds like a lovely summery sort of weekend. Nice to see you in your happy place. Have a great week Abi x

Nathalie said...

Loving your little wood sign and your adorable selfies!

debs14 said...

They sound great things to do over a weekend!

Lea Lacoste said...

thanks for the reminder, need to find photo!

Beverly said...

Love the pics especially the 2nd one :) Wondering what cream tea eating is. I am autoposting for Wednesday and will probably have Time for Tea this week. I am always overly late on that one @@ but feel a huge need to catch up.

Sinead said...

You look so lovely in these pictures Abi! Sounds like a perfect kind of weekend :)

scrappyjacky said...

Love your photo,Abi....and a lovely sounding weekend.

Karen said...

Always good to see you, and thanks for the heads up!

alexa said...

Love that black and white shot of you :). Relaxing, even if there's a lot of it, is clearly suiting you :). Thank-you for the reminder ...

Barbara Eads said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend! The trampoline has me intrigued!

Missus Wookie said...

What a lovely set of photos - I like that sign. Thanks for the reminder too.

Sian said...

It's lovely to see you :) Giving you a wave and hoping you have a good week.

I'm going backwards and forwards on my photo..it's one I want to use but it kind of needs 20 words and an introduction. I'll keep thinking!

Sheena said...

Sounds like a wonderful summery weekend :)

Sandra said...

Oh what a blissful weekend