25 August 2013

An Invitation

Who fancies a good catch up, a piece of cake, a steaming cup of tea and a comfy chair? 
On Tuesday the 27th I want to invite you over to my little slice (pun!) of the web to share tea and a good natter. 


It's been a month since we last met and there are all sorts of things to fill you in on. 
As always I love to share life with friends but the conversation gets dull if it's just me doing the talking so feel free to join in in the comments, write your own "tea post" or simply grab your favourite brew and sit back and relax. 

A "tea post" doesn't have to be long. It can be funny, serious, trivial, down to earth or a list of grumbles. It can be bullet points, a scrapbook page, a quote that made you laugh or perhaps a current favourite song. 

Whatever it may be. What would you want to share if we were sitting down together for tea on Tuesday? 

For previous "tea posts" click the "Time for tea" tab in the sidebar. There you will find my own ramblings over the last few months and the wonderful, funny and endearing accounts from women the world over as they too shared what was on their hearts over a piece of cake. 

Can't wait to see you soon! 

5 comments:

Sian said...

I would love to join in with this sometime soon :)

Kirsty.A said...

I'd love to, but Tuesday is our first day back in the UK, I'm back at work on INSET and it's my husband's birthday. maybe later in the week??

Maria Ontiveros said...

Oooh, I'll be there!
Rinda

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

I'm hoping to join in for the first time :o)

alexa said...

Oh my goodness, is it that time already? Better get my skates on for whizzing round to yours ...