7 February 2013

Playlist


Listening: 
No question this month. What a great film. So very emotional, such great music, go see. "One day More" is probably my favourite song but it was a difficult choice!


Reading: 
This is an old favourite but when I have a bit of work on it is nice to read something easy and friendly. This a a compendium of Gerald Durrell's three books on his time in Corfu as a boy. They are very funny and very easy to dip in and out of.


Planning: 
I am pleased with this photo. I am planning some adventures into embroidery and literally planning my next essay. I know, don't say I don't treat you. Pictures with multi meanings, over here!



Wearing: 
Again, I am no fashion blogger. How do they get those pictures, seriously? I mean this was either my face or my jumper. You can't have both friends! At the moment I am still wearing those big jumpers ( I think I will be till May) but am now teaming them with a collared shirt.


So I have joyfully said goodbye to January and welcomed in the shortest month.
Hey February, what's in store?

4 comments:

Karen said...

We'll be bundled up here until April or May as well. Your photos are always lovely!

Eve said...

YES to 'One Day more'! Definitely a tough call but I just *loooove* that bit where all the different songs overlap... pure magic!
I really want to get into embroidery too. I found the most inspiring blog the other day. Have you seen it...? http://365luckydays.blogspot.co.uk
Just incredible!! <3 xx

Ruth said...

I'm with you on Les Mis. One Day More is also my favourite, although I'm also quite partial to Stars.

alexa said...

A lovely read, as was the Gerald Durrell - I remember " My family and other animals " with great pleasure. Just what you need as a contrast to essay planning and writing :).