23 November 2009

Another Thank you

I feel so honoured that I am actually getting awards for my blog but the lovely Jo sent me this award. Thank you so much it really made me smile :)

So, following on from this I guess i have to give you seven random things about moi!

1. I go to a proper English Boarding school

2. No I don't have an owl but I do have a trunk and a tuck box.

3. I have lived in the Falkland Islands

4. I have loved the colour purple from the age of three

5. I am grade 8 ish on the piano and grade 7 on the flute

6. I HATE moths but I love spiders

7. I am an avid Simon and Garfunkel listener! Lol!

anyway off to bed now! more soon!

Thanks for looking loves xxxxxxx

5 comments:

JO SOWERBY said...

shame about the owl,........i luv them. a girl with g8 taste too playing the piano and flute-im nowhere near ur level though
jo xx

humel said...

I didn't know you were so musical :-) These are really interesting, thanks for sharing! x

Lizzie said...

Nice to learn little things about new friends... What an adventurous life you've had, and still only 17. I also learned the piano and I started learning the guitar (classical) two years ago. I had to stop for almost the whole of the last year though, because of my back. I'm just getting back into it now - I enjoy it so much. But I am not up to Grade 7 or 8 in either instrument!!

Trunk and tuck-box - LOL!

boysmum2 said...

I know this is an old post, but when I discover a blog I like, then I tend to go back to the beginning and read all the way through, gives me a better idea of the person writing and why they write like they do. I too went to boarding school and I still have my trunk and tuck box, although I left school just over 25 years ago. LOvely blog, enjoying getting to know you a little, Kathryn

boysmum2 said...

P.S - I don't have an owl either, nor a rat!